Translate

Pages

Sunday 20 May 2018

Sup

Sup my g's. I'm just a little chickpea tryna make it through life. There's a lot of things that I love, and I don't really hate anything much (except for Chelsea...) so maybe stick around and get to know me?

I'm in love with football (the foot---ball kind, not that handegg ting), have a keen interest in JRPG's, mainly because the only non-Japanese RPG I've played is Uncharted so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears. I love Kingdom Hearts, and am eagerly anticipating the next installment. I guess you could say I have an eclectic taste in music, from EDM to pop punk to bhangra, if I like it, I like it. Although I have been listening a lot more to the BBC Asian Network recently, so there's that. If you're into any of these feel free to hmu so we can have discussions.

This is really just a very introductory post to what is hopefully gonna be the start of a long and beautiful blogship.

No comments:

Post a Comment